Medi-Cal is a State-sponsored health insurance program administered to you through San Francisco Health Plan.
As a Medi-Cal member, you have access to:
- Doctor Visits
- Vision Care
- Hospital & Emergency Room Care
- Prescription Drugs
- OB/GYN Services and Pregnancy Care
- Mental Health Services
- and more!
Get connected to your health information
SFHP HealthLink is your safe and secure way to access your health care information online. Sign up today by clicking on the button to the right and get access to your health information. View past health visits, make ID Card requests, see your medicines, provider information, and more through our safe and secure online portal.
- See your ID card information, request a new one, and print a temporary card.
- Learn about your medicines and the amount you should be taking. Find out how they interact with other medications. See your medicine history.
- Learn about our wellness programs and see how to qualify for them. Access interactive health tools and a library of health information to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
At our new Service Center, you can get help applying for Medi-Cal or the Healthy San Francisco program. To make an appointment with an enrollment specialist, please call 1(415) 777–9992.
If you have any questions about your Medi-Cal member benefits, contact our Customer Service team.