SFHP, in partnership with Anthem Blue Cross, leads a Seniors & Persons with Disabilities Advisory Group with the following objectives:
- Update organizations who work with seniors and people with disabilities about the upcoming Medi-Cal changes;
- Establish strong working relationships to ensure smooth coordination of services, particularly with services that are carved out of Medi-Cal managed care, such as adult day health centers and behavioral health services, and:
- Help expand understanding of the issues faced by seniors and people with disabilities to inform plan and program policies.
The group meets quarterly and consists of organization representatives for various City & County agencies, non-profit consumer advocacy organizations, and other community leaders.
Some of our community partners include:
- San Francisco Department of Aging & Adult Services
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Public Authority
- San Francisco Community Behavioral Health Services
- Episcopal Community Services
- Progress Foundation
- Support for families with Disabilities
- Institute on Aging
If your agency is interested in participating, please contact Community Relations or call 1(415) 615-4298.