Most men need to pay more attention to their health. The good news is that you can start taking steps to improve your health today!
How can I take charge of my health?
See a doctor for regular checkups even if you feel healthy. This is important because some diseases and health conditions don’t have symptoms at first. Plus, seeing a doctor will give you a chance to learn more about your health.
Here are some more things you can do to take care of your health:
- Eat healthy and get active.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Quit smoking.
- Know your family’s health history.
- Get screening tests to check for health problems before you have symptoms.
- Make sure you’re up to date on your shots.
Call Customer Service at
Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Our Service Center can help you fill out and submit your Medi‑Cal application.
The Human Services Agency determines who qualifies for the Medi‑Cal Program.
*Based on Department of Health Care Services Enrollment Reports.