The Provider Resource Guide is available to all San Francisco Health Plan Providers. The referral guide was designed to educate providers about community-based services and programs available to your patients. Though it covers a wide array of needs from adult day services and dental plans to tuberculosis screening and behavioral health, it is not a comprehensive list.
Please contact Provider Relations at 1(415) 547-7818 ext 7084 or email Provider Relations if you would like additional copies of this document.
- Guide to Free and Low-Cost Integrative Medicine Resources
- Great Resources on Mindfulness and Guided Meditation (in several languages)
- San Francisco Department of Public Health- Maternal & Child Health- Domestic Violence Resources
- Medi-Cal Incentive to Quit Smoking Project
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) – Accredited Training on Tobacco Cessation and Behavioral Health
- UC Quits Project – 10-15 minute tobacco cessation training modules available for CME credit
- University of California San Francisco’s (UCSF) Smoking Cessation Leader Center’s Tools and Resources
- UCSF’s Smoking Cessation Leadership Center Webinars for CME/Continuing Education Unit Credit
- DHCS guidelines on Alcohol Misuse Screening & Counseling