The Provider Resource Guide is available to all San Francisco Health Plan Providers. The guide was designed to educate providers about community-based services and programs available to your patients. Though it covers a wide array of needs from adult day services and dental plans to tuberculosis screening and behavioral health, it is not a comprehensive list.
Please contact Provider Relations at 1(415) 547-7818 ext. 7084, 1(800) 288-5555 or email Provider Relations if you would like assistance in arranging referrals to community resources such as mental health and SUD treatment, developmental services, dementia, palliative care, dental, personal care services, and Long-Term Services and Support (LTSS).
- Guide to Free and Low-Cost Integrative Medicine Resources
- Great Resources on Mindfulness and Guided Meditation (in several languages)
- San Francisco Department of Public Health- Maternal & Child Health- Domestic Violence Resources
- Medi-Cal Incentive to Quit Smoking Project
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) – Accredited Training on Tobacco Cessation and Behavioral Health
- UC Quits Project – 10-15 minute tobacco cessation training modules available for CME credit
- University of California San Francisco’s (UCSF) Smoking Cessation Leader Center’s Tools and Resources
- UCSF’s Smoking Cessation Leadership Center Webinars for CME/Continuing Education Unit Credit
- DHCS guidelines on Alcohol Misuse Screening & Counseling