Peer Review and Physician Credentialing Committee
The Peer Review and Physician Credentialing Committee is composed of 13 members of the San Francisco Health Plan Quality Improvement Committee and supports the health plans efforts to ensure that its providers deliver the highest quality of care to its members. The committee achieves this by reviewing and approving the credentials of providers seeking to participate in the SFHP provider network or that face disciplinary action that affects their licensure, as well as monitoring and approving the credentialing policies and activities for delegated entities. The committee also serves as the reviewing body in the event of potential quality of care issues on the part of an SFHP provider.
The Peer Review and Physician Credentialing Committee of the San Francisco Health Plan meets every two months from 8:30am to 9:00am. Meetings are held at 50 Beale St., 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. Agenda and printed meeting materials are available for inspection at the same location in addition to the San Francisco Health Plan website.
Any documents distributed to a majority of the Committe Members regarding any agenda item for an open session after the agenda has been posted will be available for public inspection at during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
We encourage you to use the SFHP website to access Peer Review and Physician Credentialing Committee meeting materials. Members of the public may request to be mailed a copy of the agenda and board materials, which is subject to a fee that equals the cost of mailing and preparation. If you wish to have the Finance Committee agenda and/or materials mailed to you, please contact Quality Improvement or call 1(415) 615-5172.
Meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who may require any accommodations (alternative formats — i.e., large print, audio, translation of meeting materials, interpretation, etc.) to participate in this meeting and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, and meeting packet may contact Quality Improvement or call 1(415) 615-5172.
Notification at least one week before the meeting will enable us to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meetings and to the related materials.
- Daniel Chan, MD, North East Medical Services
- Jaime Ruiz, MD, Mission Neighborhood Health Center
- Ellen Chen, MD, San Francisco Health Network
- Jeffrey Critchfield, MD, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
- Ana Valdes, MD, HealthRight 360
- Lukejohn Day, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Joseph Woo, MD, Chinese Community Health Center Association
- Todd May, MD, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
- Albert Yu, MD, San Francisco Health Network
- Dennis McIntyre, MD, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center